LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING NEW CAREER IN THE RV INDUSTRY?
Currently hiring but not limited to:
Reports To: Parts & Service Manager
The Parts Clerk must be able to perform a wide variety of tasks. The position requires the ability to communicate and work closely and efficiently with others in a sometimes, fast-paced and stressful environment. The Parts Clerk welcomes and provides assistance to customers, answers and directs telephone calls and assists the Parts & Service Clerk with other duties when required.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities include but are not excluded to:
- Meet & Greet Customers and provide assistance by answering questions, helping to find the required product and maintaining positive relations with customers
- Operate cash register
- Carry-outs when customer requires or requests assistance
- Answer telephone calls promptly and professionally, assist caller with information required, or direct to appropriate section
- Organize parts for unit/customer “Demo” days
- Ensure shelves are stocked and verify the proper identification of parts when stocking to and pulling from shelves to ensure correct locations
- Follow daily inventory control procedures and participate in inventory counts when needed
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment; clean displays & showroom
- Assist with processing incoming orders
- Assist with the creation of purchase orders & data entry as required
- Communicate with supervisors and other departments any issue related to performing the duties of this position
- Understand health and safety policies and procedures and applicable regulations pertaining to the work environment
- Other related duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
Education / Related Experience:
- High School and related experience is an asset
- 1 to 2 year in the parts / ordering / warehousing is an asset Other:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer skills are imperative
- Self-starter who can work within a team environment
- Can work flexible hours when required
The above description reflects the general scope and nature of the work performed. This description is not intended to reflect every duty and responsibility of the position, but is intended to give a general outline of the position and its responsibilities. It is understood that the duties and responsibilities may change from time to time.
We are always interested in meeting awesome people!
If you’re interested in sales, technical support, service or administration, please send us your resume or a note to us at: [email protected]